Hello...

edited November 2007 in General
Sorry I didn't email you back via the Meetup Group thing... anyway, yea lets hang out one weekend. Are you guys gonna be around? We are crazy busy but we want to hang out before we leave.  :c)

Comments

• edited November -1
    oh, BTW, did you see that email from ShowBoat to the MeetUp Group list? Kinda funny, I guess that was her way of saying, "I'm reading all this". lol
  • edited November -1

yeah I caught the showboat thing.  Did you check out her profile? 2 people who never said anything in the e-mails posted that she should sue us.

Chad is home this weekend and then home the 23rd.  I know that is cutting it close but please let us know!!  Chad said he never wants to see you guys again since you are leaving but he may wanna see the pack....Laughing

• edited November -1
    Hey - I have a bad cold, so we will not be attending the meetup group. I just wanted to let you know. Next weekend lets all do something - ok?
  • edited November -1

I am not feeling well either.  Chad is gone next weekend.  When are you officially gone?  Chad will be back the 19th/20th.

I hope you feel better and we will do our best to fit into your schedule.  We know how crazy, stressful and overwhelming it is to move out of state. 

• edited November -1
    Are you going to be able to fit us in??  YOU CANT LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry
  • edited November -1
    yes - the 19th or 20th will work. I will pencil you guys in. Tongue out
  • edited November -1
    Hey!  Im home sick today.  What are your holiday plans?  I know you are mad busy but maybe Chad and I can stop by sometime between fri-sun and see you guys?  Whatever works best for you guys....We will fit in to your schedule... Cry
  • edited November -1
    I think we are free most of the day Sat. How does that sound? Warning: Our place is a mess!
  • edited November -1

I would hope it is a mess!  We have Niko's vet appt at 11am and then we can bring her home and head over?  Im guessing you wouldnt want our monsters romping through the house and you have enough going on.  You know since we are staying for now we can just go ahead and take most of your stuff off of your hands so you just done have to move it....Wink

Early afternoon sound good? 

• edited November -1
    Yea, that sounds good - I forgot tho, we have to leave at 5:30 to head to meet my sister for a dinner. So we will be limited on time, but atleast we can hang for a bit. cool?
  • edited November -1
    That is all we ask for!!  Im thinking around one or so as long as nothing changes....
  • edited November -1
    Let's shoot for 2pm if that's cool - I have to help my dad move my TV (he is taking it).
  • edited November -1
    2 works for us!  See you then.  If anything comes up call my cell 651-329-4657.