Any Last Questions???

edited November 2007 in General

-claps hands together-

So I think that's pretty much it. I'm all set for "take two" at the Nippo Ken Show.

I'm all packed (mostly), got my video camera AND I just bought a new digi-cam. So now I can take many more photos and upload them much more quickly --> had taken the 35mm camera last year <-- how primative, lol, the silly thing "froze" - it had gotten way too cold and stopped working!  =(>-<`)=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only thing I need to do is make sure I have all my notes!

Are there any other questions, requests, new and/or old, that you'd like me to try and find out <--- if possible??? ---> my Japanese is limited and my "translator" may not be able to come -sweat sweat-. However, I will do the best that I can!

It can be about any of the Nihon Ken breeds, not just Shikoku.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I leave this Wednesday. I should have internet access there, so I will try to stay in touch <--- but please don't hold a grudge if I don't! =(^-^`)=

Comments

• edited November -1

I am so excited for you!!  Cant wait to see pics!  Can you bring me home an Akita for free??  I think I already know the answer...

If you happen to see any white JA could you get a pic??  It will help me dream and assist in convincing my husband for a white one....If not it is all good.  Have fun and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool

• edited November -1

Corina,

I would love if you can find out more about Hokkaido or if you see any try to get some shots of them. I feel like they are almost mythological.

I am very excited for you and can't wait to hear all about your trip. 

• edited November -1

wow! You must be so stoked! Think about it, in 2 weeks or so you will have a Shikoku puppy!!!.... Man are you in for it. lol!!!

I don't really have any questions - but it would be cool if you could get a good picture of Hachiko, I always love to see pics of him.

Other than that - please be safe and have a great time. I know you had to shorten your trip a bit so make sure you pack as much into as you can. Be safe!

• edited November -1
    I love it...we all want pics to live vicariously through Corina!Surprised
  • edited November 2007

I'm curious about the Kishu.

Personality, traits, training, etc. Just curious - I'm NOT getting one.

I can't wait to hear about your trip and your new pup.

Safe travels!

• edited November -1
    Instead of just finding out more about the Hokkaido, bring one home for me! :)
  • edited November -1

I think if you bring each of us back a puppy, that should be about right... if anyone doesn't want theirs, I'll take it!  Okay, seriously... I'd like information on hunting and training for hunting (and tracking - I'd like to apply it to search and rescue as well as to actual hunting).  Other than that, just become a sponge, soaking up everything you can and spare us no detail! By the way, have I told you lately that I love you?  You are so great getting all this information!  

Have fun, be safe, come back in one piece, and congratulations on your puppy! 

• edited November -1

Corina,  Have a wonderful trip and yes, soak it all in.

Can't wait to see pictures. 

• edited November 2007

-laughs- Okies, puppies for everyone! <-- what an awesome gift, ne? I will do the best that I can to get as much information.

----- Update -----

(Fast forward to Japan time - add 17 hours to Pacific Standard Time)

I arrived in Tokyo yesterday safely. Today I am in the cafe (the family that I am staying with owns it), I learned how to make hot coffee and iced coffee (it is a special way). It is a cafe where dogs can bring their people -grins-. Today I met a VERY friendly Shiba-Inu (2 years of age). She was so cute! I told her to sit, come and shake (in Japanese of course) and she did them all.

Saturday and Sunday I open the cafe, I am so nervous but it should be fun.

Not sure what is going on tonight. I think I am going for a night stroll in the city.

Anyways...I have internet so I will be on the forums every now and then.

Ja mata ne!

• edited November -1
    Cool! I'm glad you made it safe! Enjoy your stay.  :c)
  • edited November -1

I'm very jealous of your time in Japan.  I'd be lost in a haze of sushi and noodles.  Japan is a country I really want to eat my way through.

Have fun while there, I'm excited to see the pictures you take with your new camera.  Good luck running the store.