i find this infuriating

edited March 2009 in Rescue
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pet/1079288531.html

why on earth would they put their dog to sleep just because they don't wanna train it. >:|

Husky mix
"Will someone please come take our puppy home (12 weeks old). We are not home enough to train him and dont want hime put to sleep. There is no rehoming fee just come get him. Great dog but dont want him to have a bad life. Call me, Donny, or my wife Kisha at 678-243-5326 asap. If he doesnt leave soon, we will have no choice but to have him put to sleep. The Humane society is full."

Comments

• edited November -1
    Ugh that is horrible!!! People like that should be prosecuted. Dogs are LIVING THINGS not objects!!!!

I really hope someone takes that poor pup out of that terrible situation....
  • edited November -1
    Some people need a swift kick in the pants...
  • edited November -1
    they obviously don't deserve to own any animal
  • edited November -1
    Poor Husky...Hopefully this is just a scheme to get rid of the puppy as soon as possible. Besides, if they are going to spend money on getting him put to sleep, couldn't they just dish out the cash to have him sent to one of those training camps. I personally hate the idea of sending the dog out for someone else to train, but it beats putting him to sleep.
  • edited November -1
    That is sad... why get a dog if you aren't ready to take the time to train it?
  • edited March 2009
    and why on earth did they get a husky in the first place??? They normally need a lot of exercise ... I just worked with one at the shelter the other day and she wouldn't calm down until after at least a half an hour walk/run. I agree with sending the pup to a trainer instead of spending the money on putting the pup down!
  • edited November -1
    Just disgusting; plain and simple.
  • edited November -1
    Why did they get a husky? Because they're beautiful and the people weren't thinking about anything long term. Major screw up, but at least they're trying to find it a home. Can you imagine how horribly frustrating it would be to have a husky pup running wild in your house if you had no idea how to train an animal like that?
  • edited November -1
    yup. daily remodeling of the house.... lol