Check out this Hokkaido!

Looks to still be a puppy - but already a beefcake! I like the color.

Comments

• edited November -1
    So gorgeous!
  • edited November 2007

Very powerful looking <--- I can feel the presence, just by looking at the photo. 

Definitely makes quite the impression =(^-^`)=.

---> I'm loving the snow background.

• edited November -1
    I want to meet one so badly. Especially once I learned they howl like wolves when they are happy.
  • edited December 2007

I also like this dog, he looks very confident :)

I have found in my hokkaido inu folders some pictures which I would like show you, to present some best hokkaido which I know:

Last year specialized DOKENHO dog show winner (adult male) - DOKENHO is a japaneese organisation devoted only to preserve this breed. It is similar to NIPPO but a lot smaller.

Hokkaido inu - female

Best female adult winner of Himeji DOKENHO exhibition - March 2006

Some japanese hokkaido inu kennel

Hokkaido inu exhibition - as you can see some dogs are interested in kissing a judge :)

Another female winner:

And this is my favorite brindle hokkaido inu A little devil :) - he has something in his eyes

And one of my favorite pictures:

Christmas decorations at hokkaido inu kennel in Sapporo (Hokkaido)

• edited November -1
    Brad - she's beautiful, thanks for sharing ! I want to touch her ears!!
  • edited November -1
    wow - those pics are great. Thanx for posting them. I really like the Brindle Hokkaido! Is that one of your pups?
  • edited November -1
    Nope, all those picures are from various japanese hokkaido inu kennels. I would like in the future buy a brindle hokkaido inu, but it is extremely hard, becouse only about 1% of their population is brindle. Most popular colour are red, then white, then sezame, black and tan.