Georgians! Shibas on CL!

edited March 2009 in Rescue
http://savannah.craigslist.org/pet/1073166593.html

"One of the best kept secret breeds in the USA. I really love the Shiba and hate to have to relocate these 2. The good thing is they are both still very young and adaptable!

Mother is a beautiful red with papers of some sort but not AKC. She was bred to an AKC Champion male but her litter was not registered.

I will re-home them together if you will get one of them fixed or separate if I do not have enough interest in the pair. The mother is 2 years old and this was the only litter she has ever had. The pup is now 15 weeks old. He was the runt of the litter and will not get as big as his mother. She is an indoor dog but loves to run. He gets a little time indoors but generally spends most of his time in the yard. Mother is not a chewer and she knows a few commands. Both love to show off and play with their toys together. She will come back if she gets loose but not immediately. Both are very energetic and affectionate. The puppy is a bit more reserved than his mother and cautious of strangers. They don't bark much but they have cool sounds they use to communicate.

I need to find them each a home soon so make any suggestions you like. If you are not interested in possibly taking one of them please avoid responding to this post as I do not need to know of any rescue groups as I will personally find them homes myself."

Comments

• edited November -1
    Awwwwww
  • edited November -1
    It kind of annoys me when this person asks "if you will get one of them fixed" as if this will totally eliminate the chances of puppies. Should request to get both fixed.

I hope they both find good caring homes though
  • edited November -1
    This is the line that bothers me:
    "I need to find them each a home soon so make any suggestions you like. If you are not interested in possibly taking one of them please avoid responding to this post as I do not need to know of any rescue groups as I will personally find them homes myself."

Anyway, I've emailed this out to our group.
  • edited November -1
    The puppy reminds me of Joey. Such a cutie.
  • edited November -1
    daw. this is the second shiba listing on CL that ive seen in a short time.