Loa

just a Loa update... she is doing VERY well. It's amazing how well she has fit into the pack! She just bounces all around and play all day - she's a very free spirit. Hilo and Loa have become best buddies - Loa will just run full speed across the room and dive on him. It's fun to watch.

Here are the latest videos:

Comments

• edited November -1
    It looks like Ahi has become quite the surrogate mother. Except in the last video where she seems very much the big sister.
  • edited November -1

Ahi has really been amazing with her - she puts up with a lot but does a good job of correcting her too. Hilo is also doing really well with her - he is like a big dad for her... but he is a little clumsy so we have to watch out for that.

There is a little sibling rivalry in there too tho.  :c)

• edited November -1

I love the third video when Hilo whacks her over with his huge head.  Hilarious.

Such great looking dogs, all of them.

• edited November -1

Thank you!

Hilo has been pretty good about not stepping on Loa - that has been my number one concern. He is just so big and clumsy (especially right now, he just had a growth spurt). It happened today tho, he put his big back foot right on her little belly - it was sad - but she just got pissed and kicked his ass! lol - well, I don't think he even noticed her attacking him, but she was giving it everything she had! I mean to the point that we had to pick her up and remove from the room. She was not hurt tho, thank goodness.

• edited November -1

Too cute!!! That's great that everyone has been so excepting <-- though, it also helps that you got lucky with their compatible temperments.

And your house totally rocks. It's like a doggie playground!