Beverly Hills Chihuaha

edited March 2009 in Other Breeds
I've not been sleeping very well at night, so I've been watching a TON of films. [ admittedly, been running out ] so I watched Beverly Hills Chihuaha.

To be honest, I thought it'd be a silly movie...but it was really great! It emphasized rescue a lot, and it reminded me of why I love dogs.

Seeing the GSD & Doberman especially reminded me just how much I love these two breeds.When I was at the Dog Show a few months ago, there were tons of these guys, but the owners / breeders weren't all that friendly, so I didn't get to spend a lot of time with them...

But is is an amazing film, if you haven't seen it yet, I can't recommend it more! Reminded me a lot of the films I watched as a kid like Homeward Bound.

---
Also, the iguana in the film was great! Reminded me of my babe lol ~

Comments

• edited November -1
    image image
  • edited November -1
    My family's first dog was a Doberman named Mikey. I remember him pulling me around with a sled during winter... we also have footage of it!

I was going to skip the movie, but I guess I'll take a look at it while folding laundry or something since you give it such high remarks :)
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    I really wanted to see the movie (Tim has been avoiding the subject lol) but now I want to see it even more! :)
  • edited November -1
    It really is a great film. The previews absolutely kill it tho! They don't do it any justice whatsoever! ~
  • edited November -1
    I agree about the previews and the fact that the movie is great! I absolutely loved watching it and I too had thought that it was gonna be just another dog movie... I thought the whole story was really sweet :)
  • edited November -1
    I just watched this with my mom and James... I think I'm the only one who actually got into the storyline lol! It was a really nice movie, I especially liked the GSD!

Of course this just made James long for a Chihuahua even more *sigh* (not that we'll be getting one anyway :oP )
  • edited November -1
    haha i watched it yesterday. the only part that pretty much ruined me taking it seriously at all was the sandstorm. my bf and i are computer animators so we were laughing at the CG mountain lions, and when the "sandstorm" came up i jokingly said it was probably powered by chi's. ...then it was. hahahah i couldn't stop laughing.

the end is cute : )
    i like how they all got homes.