Katsu's Korner - Newborn furry potato SPAM!!!

Comments

• edited November -1
    20 bucks on ebay, hmm thats not too bad. I may have to check that out. although I know my pups will hate me if I dress them up... haha. :-)
  • edited November -1
    I missed this... But congrats on meeting your new furbaby! She is adorable. Wow... April 11th is over a month away, how will you ever make it? :-P
  • edited November -1
    we've waited a long time already. so another month isn't that bad. it's easier now that we met her, and know exactly when she's coming home.
  • edited November -1
    we got some new pics from the breeder.

left to right. Katsu, girl 2, girl 1.

girl 2. The breeder is keeping her.

the boy. Going to MikeCP on the forum.

girl 1

Katsu Tonkatsu
  • edited November -1
    Katsu= prettyful cuteness...
  • edited November -1
    Wow, they are super cute.
  • edited November -1
    is there a word that sums up "beyond cute", because thats what shiba puppies are.
  • edited November -1
    I just want to cuddle them all! So much adorablness...I can't handle it! Must go grab my pup as a snuggle surrogate! ;)
  • edited March 2009
    I love it! That's my boy. He's making such a weird face in that picture.

Also, I'm hoping his black mask fades a bit, i love the urajiro look.
  • edited November -1
    MikeCP- HIs face is almost a "Yeah, You know I'm cute. Got something to say about it"
  • edited November -1
    OMG, those pics hella remind me of my miu miu when she was that small. Too bad I didn't really take much pics which I am regretting now. Congrat!! Katsu looks adorable.
  • edited November -1
    Ugh... I just want to steal them all and cuddle!

Mike, your boy is going to have SUCH an attitude! (not that that is a bad thing!) He is something special.

And Katsu is just as sweet as she can be! But she also has that Shibatude, so watch out! :)
  • edited April 2009
    the puppy cam is gone
  • edited November -1
    Freakin adorable!!! Just wanna cuddle them to no end!! :)
  • edited November -1
    Yup, i can't believe its here but we're picking up our little furbaby tomorrow! i can't wait! i've been cleaning and dog proofing our house for the last week, making sure she can't get into any trouble. we'll be taking plenty of pictures so keep and eye out for fresh spam! i'm taking off from work next week and my husband is taking off from work the week after so she'll have two full weeks of us training her and getting her comfortable to her forever home. Wish us luck! We'll post some pics tomorrow night when we get back!
  • edited November -1
    Congratulations and Good Luck!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats again! And I am super excited for some Katsu spam. :-D
  • edited November -1
    Hahaha...I see what you did there....tonkatsu spam...:P Damn now I'm hungry...

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Yeah, I'm so excited that you'll be getting Katsu tomorrow (secretly I've been counting the days). Can't wait for the Spam...

PS. Talk about the meet up is going around. At the Soho shiba meet, about five people mentioned it. And a couple of people here and there with shibas talked about it as well. I'm wondering how many will actually come, but it's nice that there is talk about it.
  • edited November -1
    Congrats! You'll have to let me know how Space's sister adjusts!

Space is doing just fine these days and has been an OVERLY well behaved puppy.
  • edited November -1
    Katsu came home today. She was great on the car ride back from Jersey. She was a little scared but calmed down after a while. She didn't have any accidents in the car, but we did have to make a quick stop in the pouring rain for a potty break. The rain doesn't seem to bother her, neither does her harness. She's been scratching at her collar, but no shiba shake or scream. She had an accident in the house, but it was our fault because we should've let her go before she came in. But after we took her back outside she pee'd again. Right now she's playing in the living room, trying to decide between the 20 or so toys we got for her. Spam to follow soon.
  • edited November -1
    YAY...Katsu is home, can't wait for the spam
  • edited November -1
    after some potty breaks and some eating we all took a nap. we dressed her up in her pig outfit and her rangers jersey. we realized she doesn't mind her collar as long as she her rangers jersey on, otherwise she keeps trying to scratch at it. we also learned she can play fetch. i've got some spam and videos on the way.
  • edited November -1

• edited November -1
    Awww!!!!! Super cute!
  • edited April 2009
    deleted video
  • edited November -1

• edited November -1
    Adorable!! : )

Snf
  • edited November -1
    Adorable is right! Poor thing is getting tortured already. :-(

Congrats on your new furry baby. Enjoy the calm before the storm....
  • edited November -1
    She is super cute! First day home and you are already torturing her by dressing her up. Well, as long as you did not put her in a Mets jersey, we are fine. :-P

Congrats on bringing her home!!!
This discussion has been closed.