Hilo sounds (video)

edited October 2007 in Akita (秋田犬)

Hilo makes some great sounds sometimes.  :c)

Comments

• edited November -1
    I love the Hilo monster!!  I cant wait to see him this weekend.  Love the pads on the floor, are those the puzzle piece thingies?  My autistic kids have those in their rooms and on the walls so they dont hurt themselves.  Is it for Hilo's slipping?
  • edited November -1
    Awww...those were great sounds, but it ended too quickly. Only 18 seconds worth?! Hahah...part II on its way?
  • edited November -1

Rachael - Yea, we took Michele's advice and got some soft "tiles", they are like big puzzle pieces. Yes, they are for Hilo and his slipping - they seem to help, he can walk just fine on them... but he will not lay on them. He's a silly pup. We also got them for a surprise that's coming tomorrow. Wink

We have a wedding to go to tomorrow night, so we will have "play it by ear" for the Shiba Meetup Group.

----

Corina - I know, he didn't do it as long as I wanted. I was really recording him barking at Maui because Maui was chewing on a bone that Hilo wanted... but as soon as I got the camera out Ahi entered the equation and started "playing" with Hilo. So I had to get Jen to make him "AaaaaRRRrrrooooooo" for the camera. Smile

• edited November -1
    Surprise????
  • edited November -1
    Okay, it's tomorrow, what's the surprise?
  • edited November -1
    I'm about to post it!!!! Get ready!!! Wink