Snow dogs

edited February 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
A friend from high school is now a professional photographer. She contacted me because she's interested in adopting a Shiba Inu, though never having met one I urged her to come meet mine. We got Hachi to tag along, too, and my friend is now head-over-heels in love with the black and tan markings (who isn't?).

Anyway, she's looking at different rescues now and I'm looking at the awesome photos she got yesterday...
http://brookenewman.com - go to "fur balls" gallery, the shibas are the first two and last two pics. I love it.

enjoy!

Comments

• edited November -1
    wow - those are great pics! That's a nice perk for you, huh? lol. I really like the first 2 pics.

----
  • edited November -1
    Very nice shots!
  • edited November -1
    Beautiful photos. Now I need to take some photography classes... Everyone's pictures are so much better than mine!

The second shot is stunning!
  • edited November -1
    Wow, great subjects for pictures :)
  • edited November -1
    one more from our 'photo shoot'
  • edited November -1
    another one from the photo shoot

p.s. is there a way to link the photo to the photographer;s website?
  • edited February 2009
    She's got her photos going via flash...there's a way to link directly to her photos, but if she went through the trouble to put it in flash...I think she wants to keep them at her site:) Lots of photo piracy goes about for people with good photos.

Jesse

*edited for correct gender reference
  • edited November -1
    I figured as much. She sent me proofs via email, but I wasn't sure how to link them back to her original site.
    Thanks!
  • edited November -1
    Maybe just do a direct link for the site, like "to see more of her work, click here"
  • edited November -1
    That second one is AMAZING! ~
  • edited November -1
    Terrific photos! I really like the one with both dogs up on their hind legs.
  • edited November -1
    Nice shots.
  • edited November -1
    excellent pics :) shibas look fab!!
  • edited November -1
    Who, very nice shots, nr 2 is really cool!
This discussion has been closed.