Once you think they may have calmed down...

You wake to shiba screams and a shredded wooden backscratcher.  Great times.  Love cleaning in mid sleep at 5am.  There is going to be a splintered butt shiba....

Sigh, the love of the monster means never have expectations. 

Comments

• edited November -1
    Yea, our pups where being a bit crazy the past 2 days or so too - I wonder if it’s something in the air.
  • edited November -1
    Thats funny, my shiba--Keira--has been acting so crazy the last few weeks. She has been screaming and barking in the kitchen at absolutly nothing, I thought she lost her shiba mind! The last 2 days shes seemed to settle down at night but there must be something in the air for sure!
  • edited November -1

Something in the air indeed!  A few nights ago, Tojo started barking out the window at nothing I could see, which got the other two riled up and they were all barking like crazy out the window... I went to check a second time (because I didn't see anything the first time) and they just all looked at me like they excepted me to do something about... whatever it was.

Last night Tojo woke us up at 3am, screaming, and then he just went right back to sleep like it was nothing... no clue what's going on.  Maybe we have a ghost.

• edited November -1

Moto climbed on the counter and opened his fish oil. Spilled it all over our guest bed and kitchen and then jumped up on my husband and slathered it on him. He was so proud of himself!.

Mind you, this was all within like five minutes. I had just cleaned the house for guests and had hopped in the shower. While I was in the shower he did all this.

Ugh, his poop is going to be gross for a couple days now.  

• edited November -1
    oh man - that is bad... so you had to clean up fish oil all over the place. Jeez... that's gross. I'm sorry.
  • edited November -1
    Wow, Moto is truly talented.
  • edited November -1

LMAO!  I love not being alone.  I mean...im sorry for your misfortunes...hehehe

• edited November -1

Agile little guy I tell ya and fast! My husband smelled like a fishery. Today I went in the bathroom and he was tearing apart one of those "magic erasers". I freaked. Pieced the whole thing back together to make sure that he hadn't eaten any of it and was just shredding. UGH!!!

It is my B-Day tomorrow and I definitely don't want to celebrate at the Veterinary Emergency Room.

• edited November -1
    Happy birthday!  May is be unspoiled by shiba shinanigans.
  • edited November -1

Fall is coming.  Nemo went crazy yesterday.  He felt the cool winds and stood like statue with his face pointed right into the breeze, absorbing it all.  Then he went insane and ran circles through leaf piles on his flexi.  Later he bounced around the house.  Antsy little bastard is getting pumped for late fall and winter.  Nothing has been destroyed.....yet.

This discussion has been closed.