2 bichons and a husky

edited December 2008 in Other Breeds
so these are the non inu breeds that i own. jack and tillie are brother and sister bichons. since have had them since they were 8 weeks old, i can tell them a part, but others sometimes have a problem.
and koozie is the red headed odd one out! hes izzys little brother. hes a red pinto/splash coat husky, who just turned a year old the 6th of dec.! him and izzy are quite the pair!

we will start with my koozie:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

here is jack and tillie:
Photobucket
tillie and jack
Photobucket
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/princesstiffany/Jack and Tillie/Picture040.jpg[/IMG]
tillie
Photobucket
jack
Photobucket
Photobucket
jack
Photobucket
tillie
such cuddle bugs they are. you cant sit down without jack wanting his belly rubbed. my little fuzzy slippers!

Comments

• edited November -1
    What a pretty Husky boy.
  • edited November -1
    aww thanks!

even his breeders are in awe of his coloring and markings!
  • edited November -1
    What pretty husky eyes! I saw a blue-eyed white husky at work and it looked so mischievous! Same with your doggie.. he looks like he's up to something!
  • edited November -1
    Ditto. I love Huskies. :-)
  • edited November -1
    Awww, I love huskies so much! I used to have a red and white of my own!
  • edited November -1
    Koozie's mask is great. I'd love to have a Husky one day.
  • edited November -1
    koozie's mask or lack there of is real eye catcher! so are his other random red/brown spots and his newly appearing white areas. hes quite the boy, and has been very impressed by izzy. we got him when he was 6 weeks old and izzy has taught him everything he knows. he tries to mimic everything she does. he even has started keeping his tailed curled over and to the same side as izzy. he is also more reserved than most husky, as izzy is more resereved and it has worked out great!

huskies and akitas make great matches!!
  • edited November -1
    Beautiful doggies!
  • edited November -1
    I love the huskies with blue eyes! He's quite stiking
  • edited November -1
    Very pretty pups! :)
  • edited November -1
    Cute.

I luffs the Huskies too, someday I will have one! My Malinois, Lynx, loves Huskies as well! She grew up with them, so I guess that left a mark -smiles-.
  • edited November -1
    When I get home, I'm going to have to scan in a photo of the Husky that I was blessed have in my life for almost 14 years.
  • edited November -1
    My two husky girls who live with my ex-fiance in our house we bought together and I still own half of but don't live in (there is a 5 year long story there!). They have a HUGE fenced yard and are still spoiled rotten and that makes me happy...
    I just miss them like you wouldn't believe.

Sasha (Black and White) and The Red Dog...yup that is her name.