I'm back :)

Long time no see, miss me? :) Anyway all my old topics about hokkaido inu due to inactivity were closed, so its time to start a new one :)

At first without new pictures, cos my new precious digital camera have broke after 4 months, but in the future there will be many pictures coming:)

There is a lot new info about hokkaido inu in Europe. A new litter in Running Morpheus Kennel (Jamie how is Kangai?).

We are also thinking about it, I mean to bring a first litter from Hakugetsu kennel to life :) (a mating between JaJa and Kiba).

A lot new imports from Japan will be coming to Europe this year and in 2009 :)

So future for hokkaido inu in Europe looks bright :)

Comments

• edited November -1
    Hi Robert! I was just thinking about you the other day. How are the pups doing? Is Kiba fully recovered from his ordeal?

I'm sorry to hear about your camera. I hope its fixed soon, we need more pictures!
  • edited November -1
    Hi Robert! Welcome Back!
  • edited November -1
    Welcome back! We missed you and spam of your pack.

Congrats on the upcoming imports.
  • edited November -1
    Kiba is doing great, he is in saddle again, he regained his strenght very quickly. Veterinarian was suprised how fast he is healing:) What new - during European Dog Show in Budapest we were interviewed by finnish Akita Kennel Club reporter, we have talked about breed, and this forum:) so expect a new visits from Finnland in December (in December this interview should be published). In France there is new article in dog magazine about hokkaido thanks to Sophie (Sarako)
  • edited November -1
    Hi Robert! Nice to hear from you. It's also great to hear Kiba is doing well, I was wondering how he was doing the other day.

Congrats on all the European success and interviews - sounds like you have been very busy.

Also congrats on the planned breeding!!! That's cool, I know there are some people on this forum that will be very excited about your plans. :o)

*Also thanx for mentioning the forum, that's great!

----
  • edited November -1
    Hey Robert, glad to see you :)

I can't wait for more hokka pictures and stories <3<3
  • edited November -1
    Welcome back! I am thrilled that Kiba continues to improve!
  • edited November 2008
    I was hoping to hear from you! I am happy your pack is thriving!
  • edited November -1
    Hey Robert! Glad to hear from you!
    And glad Kiba is feeling all better!
  • edited November -1
    Welcome back....I can't wait for more pictures

Snf
  • edited November -1
    Some news from Japan. Do you remeber this tv ads - from SoftBank? So, they are still very popular, and thanks to this many people in Japan have learned about hokkaido inu. The backslash is that the price for white hokkaido inu have skyrocketed, and local DOKENHO offices were flooded with phones and emails with almost only one question - where to buy a white puppy.

Breders and handlers where shocked when local DOKENHO shows (this one with bear test) have gathered hundreds of watchers.
  • edited November -1
    WOW - that's interesting, I hope that people [breeders] don't start tacking advantage of the hype.

----
  • edited November -1
    I blame Jamie and Kangai for our love of white hokkas, the commercial just helps (or doesn't help) the love.

I pray that the breeders keep their tight leashes on the dogs and not sell them to everyone who wants one. I'd hate to ever hear of a hokka needing rescuing.
  • edited November -1
    I will soon recieved the french magazine about Hokkaido (because I can't find it at home... thanks to ChanurAkita - Emilie)

Yes, lot of good news for Hokkaido in Europe.

I take the plane to Japan this saturday ! I will meet an Hokkaido breeder...

And come back with a young Hokkaido ! (if there is no problem...)

^__^
  • edited November -1
    Sophie, that's great! We NEED LOTS of pictures. :-)
  • edited November -1
    WOW Sophie! Congrats!

Yes, take LOTS of pictures!!! :o)

Be safe on your travels!

----
  • edited November -1
    Have fun Sophie and grab me a white hokka on your way back!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats Sophie! That is really exciting news! Be safe on your trip and I hope all goes well!
  • edited November -1
    I take the plane tomorrow ! Yeepee ! ^__^
  • edited November -1
    Oh, good luck on your trip! :)
  • edited November -1
    All fingers crossed!
  • edited November -1
    Look who is here:

A new hokkaido inu in Europe - thanks to Sophie

SATCHAN
  • edited December 2008
    As you probably know, we are also planning to bring a new hokkaido inu to Poland. On 15.11.2008 our dream litter have born. One from this little white snowflakes will come to us in March 2009.
  • edited December 2008
    Wow Satchan is just beautiful! More pictures please : )
    Did you get pictures while you were in Japan?

He looks like fun!
    Snf
  • edited November -1
    Ok I jumped the gun....those puppies are so cute...they look four weeks or so.

Snf
  • edited November -1
    Awww, Love the puppy pictures and Satchan is GORGEOUS!
  • edited November -1
    Absolutely adorable!!!!

How rare is it that we see Hokka pups?! OMG! They're just TOO cute! :D ~
  • edited November -1
    *sigh* OH SO CUTE!!! I am so excited for you! :)
  • edited November -1
    Those puppies pigging out together is too cute.
  • edited November -1
    OMG. Hokka puppies! :-) Someone on this forum needs to bring a few of those to the US so we can all road trip to play with them.