YAY

edited August 2007 in General

Michael Vic is going to plead guilty.  Unfortunatly he will have a plea deal and no federal charges.  I hope that he at leasts gets a fair (harsh and long) sentence and consequences.

We will see! 

Comments

• edited November -1

Yea - I read that too. I knew that would happen. I hope he gets a LOT of jail time.

• edited November -1
    I had wanted his punishment to be more...lets just say...corporal.
  • edited November -1

And did you hear he apologized? What a pathetic apology, IMO. He said that he was sorry for being immature. IMMATURE?!?! WTF?!Yell

What he did was criminal and cruel!

Now he claims he's found God. Yeah, right. Isn't that what everyone says when they want the world to feel sorry for them? What does he expect? That all is forgiven now and we should all rejoice and sing Kumba Ya? Get over yourself, Vick. You're still an Ignoranus (that's when you're stupid and butthole).

Why didn't he apologize to all those dogs that he killed, or made fight? Why isn't he donating money to shelters or now that he's whining about all the time he has off from the NFL to reflect, why doesn't he volunteer at a shelter?

Why? Because the only thing he's sorry for is that he got caught.

• edited November -1

I know - he apologies to all his fans and hoped that him getting caught would help show kids that they shouldn't be involved with dog fight... Why - because you will get caught? Jeez.

I keep seeing people wearing Vick jerseys all around town - makes me want to punch them in the eye!

• edited November -1

I have so many feelings and emotions about this I dont even know how to express it!  Chad found an article stating Michael Vick sold one of his football card's on the internet and got $7some thousand dollars.  It was chewnup up by dogs.  He reports it is all going to charity.  ITS NOT FUNNY!!!  It is not something to make jokes about.  And I just continue to get angered by ignorance.  There was a lady at the dog park with her daughters puppy.  She was stating how glad she is that they took back the first one.  I asked what it was and she said pitt.  She said she doesnt care and it doesnt matter.  Chad even jumped on that saying it is all how they are raised and trained.  I pointed to my beautiful baby right next to me and said she is half pitt.  She stopped listening to us.  GRRRR...

Ok....stepping downYell