Weekend spam and Halloween party pics (for rachael)

snugglebuddy
From The Pack 2.0
From The Pack 2.0
death to loofa
From The Pack 2.0
we've graduated our dinner situation to all in one room. together. its lovely.
From The Pack 2.0
death to wubba
From The Pack 2.0
handsome
From The Pack 2.0
curious
From The Pack 2.0
floor snoozin'
From The Pack 2.0
Poprocks + shibas = my husband having a blast

Ok, Halloween. The party was last night, I'll post our costume, there were much better costumes, but I won't post them w/o permission, but click on the Halloween link to see pics of the better costumes there.
(thanks Rachael!)
The Check
From Halloween 2008 - Georgie's Partay!
my presenter
practice
how it all came together
Spooky John:

Hope you're having a fun weekend, too!

Comments

• edited November -1
    I love the poprocks thing! That takes me back a bit. Looks like you both had fun at the party.
  • edited November -1
    Too adorable, and too much fun!
  • edited November -1
    Awesome :) ~
  • edited October 2008
    Quick Question - what would you name a three legged shiba that looks like this:
  • edited November -1
    Allright, I know it's an old joke, but I vote for the name "Eileen"... (My brother-in-law, the vet, and his wife adopted a 3-legged cat and the name worked for them)...
  • edited November -1
    cute, Bev! I should have mentioned he is a male, though. :))
  • edited November -1
    Nikon, as in camera?
  • edited November -1
    Tripod?
  • edited November -1
    Saburo... Sounds like a strong name, and a 3-leg dog needs a strong name! It means 'three' in Japanese, generally meaning '3rd son born' but I think it's perfect for him :)
  • edited November -1
    I love the name Saburo. It's on my own list of names. :)

My boyfriend says that he would name a 3 legged dog "Hops".
  • edited October 2008
    Well his name is currently Biff - apparently the humane officer thought it would be funny and when Frank names a dog no suggestions will be excepted otherwise. He's been in our shelter since September, came in as a stray, he is stand-offish and not at all affectionate so he's been turned down by many people and I just can't take it anymore.. he's starting to get really nervous and skittish, NYCSR has no vacancies, SO he is coming home today. We're thinking Hanzo for him... although Saburo is awesome.

And I looked up the word for Tripod in Japanese, the closest to the meaning I need is "sankyaku" Its too long to be saying over and over again.
    So we went for a fighter's name, because when you see him walk, you know he's a real fighter. So it will most likely be Hanzo.
  • edited November -1
    Im sorry, been out of commission. Had an AWESOME baby shower (thanks LJ), which exhausted me the last few days and then had a dr appt and was told bed rest until 35 weeks.

Ok-Now to the point. LOVE the costume! You guys did awesome putting it together and executing it. Glad you had a good time!!