What a way to wake up...

A shiba cuddling with you licking your face...

When we leave the dogs out at night Niko falls asleep under the bed and sometime during the night she comes up and snuggles with us.  She has to have her body up against one of us.  She will not be on the bed if we are not there.  Spoiled rotten I tell you...spoiled!

Now I am awake...I think I shall bake. 

Comments

• edited November -1

That is cute - I don't let any of our pups in our bedroom... I am actually allergic to dogs!!!! Only their saliva tho. We keep the bedroom free of dog so I have an allergy "safe room".

When my brother was in town he slept on the couch in the living room - he snores a LOT - he said that every time he would start to snore really loud Kaia would run over and lick him on the face till he woke up... Once he was awake she would go back to her bed and sleep. Too funny!

• edited November -1
    My Anakin wakes me every morning by head-butting me and nudging me until I'm awake.  Once he knows I'm up and simply trying to ignore him, he then proceeds to hop out of bed (he sleeps pressed against my chest/stomach or with his head on my pillow) and makes his little bark/yodel sounds or nips at my arm/pillow/blanket until I drag myself out of bed.  He's tugged the pillows off of the bed two or three times before he manged to get me up.  He's persistant.  It's just a matter of "when" I give in.
This discussion has been closed.