Does your Shiba...?

Burp a lot?  Niko burps all the time and I think she is defective...

Hmmmmm..... 

Comments

• edited November -1

Kaia burps a lot too... She will stop in the middle of her dinner and walk around till she burps, then go back and finish - it's pretty funny.

She will do it like right in your face too... it's very pleasant.

• edited November -1
    Yes, and farts too. He's rather rude.
  • edited November -1
    Niko farts too!!  When she does she turns around and looks at you accusingly.  One time we were in the kitchen and we kept hearing this noise and were looking for the cat...turns out it was Niko farting.  She was looking around too looking for the source of the noise.  She is such a lady.
  • edited July 2007

Our Shibas fart a lot too - Kaia really does... She farts and then smells her butt like to verify she did actually fart. It's just wonderful.

Interesting side point, Ahi doesn't seem to fart much - she will occasionally burp tho.

• edited November -1
    Yuri burps all the time!  Such a little lady.  She eats dinner at night, jumps up in bed to snuggle and burps loudly right in my face.  She'll also burp in class when she's had too many treats.  It makes me laugh every time!
  • edited November -1
    Nemo's gas is minimal out of both ends.  If he farts it tends to be SBD. 
  • edited November -1
    Niko turns around to smell the damage...both with gas and while pooping!  You THINK she looks like a lady...Embarassed
This discussion has been closed.