Hi, everyone!

My name is Heidi and I don't have a kai - yet.  So far, I have two dogs, Tojo (shiba inu) and Loki (GSD/chow cross).  We are planning to get a shikoku in the next year or two and probably around the same time get a kai.  

My interests are in SAR, mushing, conformation, obedience, agility, and perhaps even lure coursing.  I'm willing to try any dog sport at least once!  I think the nihonken are extremely versatile and would make a great working dog.   

Comments

• edited November -1

Hi Heidi!

Glad you ventured over to the Kai forum too.  :c)

I'm stoked to get this community up and going, I hope we have as many Kai owners as we do Shikoku owners that join in. Would be great to have a place to get the inside scoop on the breed.

~Brad
  • edited November -1
    I'm excited about it, too.  I've noticed it doesn't show up on a google search, though.  That's probably how you'd get most of the traffic.  I made a post on three kai ken mailing lists about the forum... hopefully that helps.
  • edited November -1

Oh great - thanx!

Yes, I will be submitting it to the search engines this week [as well as the other forums], Jen is / was an SEO so she is going to check on my meta data before I submit it... Search engine stuff can be kinda tricky - it's more an art than a science - so I don't want to jump the gun and do anything to get the forums blocked from the Google spider.

~Brad

• edited November -1

Ok - I submitted the forum to the search engines... We will see if helps drive some new Kai Ken users!