Recent pix.

I'm starting this thread, since I can't figure out how to attach multiple files on the board anymore. The interface seems to have changed since the last time I was on. :)

So...I made this new thread to avoid spamming the other threads with multiple single file posts. :) 

Comments

• edited November -1
    Minion and Aibo relaxing on my bed.
  • edited November -1
    Minion and Aibo on the bed some more.
  • edited November -1
    One of Aibo alone.
  • edited November -1
    One of Minion and Bryan.
  • edited November -1
    And one last one of Minion and Bryan.
  • edited November -1

I love the 2nd photo of Minion and Aibo. Too cute for words!

I'm also lovin' Minion's Show pics. She is such a gorgeous Belgian. Were those taken at the Terv Specialty? I so wanted to go but I think I had to work that weekend. I know Teri went and she said it was awesome!

• edited November -1

Those pics are great! He looks a lot like Ahi.

BTW - if you want to post more than one pic just hit "edit" and add another attachment.

~Brad

• edited November -1

Congratulations to you and Bryan for raising two great looking dogs.  It appears that Minion is stealing all the ribbonsWink.   Good for y'all.

• edited November -1

Corina- Yep, she won pretty big at the Terv Specialty. :) We only showed on Saturday, and she got a 5 point major to finish off her championship. :) Minion likes to go out with a bang, I guess. :)

Brad- They do look really alike, don't they? :) And thanks for the pointer on how to upload more pix per post. :)

Dorothy-Thanks! 

• edited November -1

Here is a new one of Nemo with his friend Whizzer (Carin Terrier).  They like to play tug-o-war.