PA Pet Expo 2008

We went to a pet expo on Saturday, brought Kitsune, who did OK, and Tsuki and our friend's Husky. It wasn't super, but kinda fun. So I log onto our local paper's website for a weather report and what do I see?
Photobucket
My torso and my dog in their flickr feed! Oh My!
I swear I didn't hold her the entire time!
Here are some other pics while I was there (and those other shibas we met!)
How amuzing:
Photobucket
One of the recall champs
Photobucket
This was interesting? She carried her dog around like this b/c they came on her hog:
Photobucket
Kitsune:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Other Tsuki
Photobucket
Amanda's Husky, Nanook (in background)
Photobucket
Cute:
Photobucket
Photobucket

And those other shibas Koda (cream) and Kiari (sesame) ..why does the sesame look off to me?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Unfortunately I couldn't find a picture of the black and tan shiba that I met anywhere on their 66 pages of pictures. boo. But she was beautiful. Like Kaia. :)

Comments

• edited November -1
    Looks like fun! I'm not sure what you mean by "off", but the sesame Shiba looks fine to me.
  • edited November -1
    she doesn't look too... condensed?
  • edited November -1
    Ummm, no? I guess I still don't understand what you're getting at.
  • edited November -1
    well i asked my husband if he could put it into better words, and I guess you would have had to been there, when we went to reach to pet her, she didn't move or look at us, isn't that odd for a shiba? neither did the cream though.
    They must go to a ton of really crowded places with people reaching for them all the time for they are just completely chill? But the girl (sesame) just looked so, so small. He said she was 11lbs and almost 2 years old. Is that what someone would call a 'mini' shiba?
    I guess "off" isn't the right word. Just smaller and calmer than the ones I'm used to dealing with every single day!
  • edited November -1
    Yes, that is a mame, or mini shiba. They do pop up in breeding sometimes which is fine, it's the ice winds marketing of it that is awful.

I love going to Pet Expos to see all the different dogs. We have one coming up soon.