UKC show near Toronto - with nihon ken!

If anyone has a nihon ken (intact OR altered!), is interested in showing, and lives near the GTA, there's a UKC show this weekend at Rockton fairgrounds! I will be there with my JA and I believe @Allison and her Shikoku will be attending as well. :) It would be great to have more Japanese breeds represented, or even just to come and hang out!

Comments

• Hi Koujichan! Too late for the Rockton fairgrounds show, but we will be a bunch of JA at the Elginburg show (14-15 july). If you are planing to go, come say hi! :)
  • Oh no! I'm in the middle of moving to Halifax so I'll be unable to make it. We also haven't been to a show since my boy got his CH since he doesn't like the environment too much.

I've only seen one other JA at local shows (a red bitch), whereabouts are you coming from?
  • Ah too bad, maybe next year!

We are from Quebec, I'll bring my 3yo male import, my 5 months female (novice puppy class), one of her brother from same litter will be there and the father of the litter too. So there will be at least 4 JA in the ring, and I think one red bitch from Quebec will be there too but I don't know them.
  • Kouji

Keep me updated. Send me a message about these things. I’d like to bring Saigo.
  • MapleTwinkie, unfortunately we don't live in Ontario anymore where all the UKC events happen :( but if you Google "UKC events calendar" and narrow it to Ontario you'll find out when/where all the shows are.