Looking for a puppy
  • I'm sure posts like these pop up all the time but I'm legitimately having a hard time here. I visited O'ikon's website (old website?) where I filled out a form and never heard back and emailed them only to get a notice saying the email doesn't exist. However their website says they had a litter due this October. How do I contact them? I reached out to Airreyalis as well but all other breeder links seem to be down. Except Akashima but I don't know what it would take to get a puppy across the border. Any help at all would be appreciated. Please and thank you
  • SayaSaya
    I believe O'ikon just moved so maybe their email has changed too?

This thread talks about their move. I'd try contact via fb if possible and see if maybe their email has changed.
    http://www.nihonken.org/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/9946/o039ikonpeggy-g-still-breeding#Item_45
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 7year old Bella(Boxer), and 7year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • CrispyCrispy
    It is possible O'Ikon's email changed so I would contact on FB.
    Akiyama no Roushya || 秋山の狼室 || www.kishu-ken.org
  • O'Ikon just moved, so it'll take time for them to respond. I reached out via her Facebook to schedule a phone call with her. I know she has a waiting list though, as is the case with most Nihon Ken breeders. Some advice, if you're reaching out saying you want a puppy now, you more than likely won't get a response.
    Post edited by howdynami at 2016-11-10 18:49:17
  • I appreciate the responses guys. I tried looking up o'ikon kennel on fb and it didn't turn any results. Can I be a pain and ask someone to link their profile here?
    Post edited by ryujin at 2016-11-10 20:12:58
  • Thank you so much!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion