Miko's Road Trip (Photo Spam)

edited August 2018 in General
We just got back from a week long road trip with Miko. Stopping at Sunriver OR, Crater lake OR, The Redwoods CA, and Gold Beach OR. She did very well traveling and likes being in the car with the family. Everywhere we stayed or went to was dog friendly. I was quite impressed with the Trees of Mystery in Klamath CA as they allow dogs everywhere there including the Gondola to the top. I do not think she had any idea how high up she was. I think her favorite was stopping at In and Out in Grants Pass and getting a "Puppy Patty" which is the all beef patty with no salt or playing in the Smith River at Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park. As you can see by the last picture, she was all tuckered out.

Comments

• Looks like she had a great time, I love that area too.
  • Tired dog = Happy dog
  • That looks like so much fun!
  • She looks like she had a fun time!
  • What a fun trip! I took Meitou to Crater Lake once, but I didn't take any pictures.

Miko is such a pretty girl! And very lucky to get to go on such a fun adventure.
  • Thank you! She appreciates the compliment. We will probably have many more fun trips planned with her in the near future but she got 3 trips this summer, the most recent road trip, Newport, and Lake Tanawax near Tacoma.