Polish, Russian and Ukraine Japanese Akita breeders

edited October 2019 in Akita (秋田犬)
Over the years, I've noticed quite a few breeders from these nations have advertised on sites sites like Puppy Find which I understand is like a big red flag. But I also notice that quite a few Americans are becoming backyard breeders using Japanese Akitas from Poland (e.g., Sakura no Sono, Halne Wzgorze, Shiroiarashi, etc.) . Do these breeders not care what happens to the puppies they breed or that their lines are ending up dumped in shelters? Do they not screen their buyers? Don't they care about their reputations? Seems pretty irresponsible if they claim to love the Japanese Akita breed. Or is making money their only motivation?

Comments

• You are correct -- they neither care nor screen.
  • Sad and shameful.
  • Sad and Shmefull is Your post!.
    I am asking you to use my breeding name. Perhaps you have never been sued in court for defamation of a man, his breeding and work. Perhaps he has come now for this time. I'm not a breeder! I take care of my dogs for their breeding and their akitas. You are a very irresponsible man.
    Do You have any knowledge about Japanese Akitas at all???
    Akainu_Ko
  • Show me any my dog at the shelter! Ive been send not more than about 12 akitas to USA..... maybe You are just local breeder without any knowledge and in that way You want to be better???? Education will make You better...
  • edited August 2018
    Over the years, I've noticed quite a few breeders from these nations have advertised on sites sites like Puppy Find which I understand is like a big red flag. But I also notice that quite a few Americans are becoming backyard breeders using Japanese Akitas from Poland (e.g., Sakura no Sono, Halne Wzgorze, Fuen no Oka, Shiroiarashi, etc.) . Do these breeders not care what happens to the puppies they breed or that their lines are ending up dumped in shelters? Do they not screen their buyers? Don't they care about their reputations? Seems pretty irresponsible if they claim to love the Japanese Akita breed. Or is making money their only motivation?
    Where are you getting your info? I got my dog Goku from Sakura No Sono and I can tell you that they care very much about thier dogs well being.
  • Logan138
    Please send me names of bad reputable people or backyard breeders. i will notice those names and never sell dogs to them.
    Using my kennel nam You are not serious people.
    Yes i have posts on puppyfind, but if it is bad i will delete it!
    I send request from time to time to Japanese Akita Club of America if they have a names of backyard breeders. We've ben block at least 5 sales.. !