Kizuna Go -Memorial Day Weekend Photos

I took Kizuna up to Mammoth, CA this weekend. The plan was to keep her but with the baby due(very soon), we decided to place her. She'll be off to Canada next week. I'm happy with the family that is getting her.

Comments

• WHERE Canada ??!! :D
  • Great photos!
  • Kizuna looks awesome! Those are some nice photos, what kind of camera are you using?
  • Yup Calgary :D
  • @jwgca The body is a D7000 Nikon the lens is Nikon 85mm F/1.8

• She is adorable
  • Kizuna has arrived home safe and sound ! It took us 2 hours to get all the paperworks done at the airport. She seems like our place, except the stairs lol. She pees about half an hour after drink and poos about one hour after eating. She had some rice mixed with the dry food came with her for dinner, we went out a couple time to let her do her business. She is sleeping in her crate in the bedroom with my wife now, while me sleeping in the couch coz our cat refused to go upstairs lol. Yeah they are not the best friends yet lol. We gonna take her to the vet this afternoon. I'll post some photos later :D
  • Congrats @Jun ! We met Kizuna last weekend - she's a great pup. She & Zenzai had fun. Hope you post pics as she grows !
  • Thanks @kgima. Yeah I definitely will :)
  • Kizuna is doing well in the new home. Wife and I are taking turns staying at home with her. She and our cat are kinda use to each other now. Occasionally she would want to chase after him, but most of the time she's able to ignore him. The cat on the other hand, has learned that Zuna is not able to jump on furniture, so he knows where to stay to keep a safe distance. Surprisingly he sometimes sneaks upon her and sniffs her butt, then walks away with mouth wide open like he's high or something lol.

We were going to give her a Chinese call name but realized that most of the names are too hard to pronounce for people who doesn't speak Chinese, so we decided to just keep the call name 'Zuna'. She answers to it pretty well. She has already made some new friends here. Had lots of fun last night with neighbor's GS x and a shiba called 'Shipo' (lol!). The neighbors were very nice and patient, helped Zuna meeting with the dogs slowly. The three dogs ended up playing together for almost an hour. We are also hoping to take Zuna to meet with @jeffnkazuko and their Hokkaido Yume this weekend!

Here're some pics of Zuna:

Just picked up her at the airport.
    Just picked her up at the airport photo IMG_2662.jpg

meeting with the cat the first time
    meeting with the cat the first time. photo IMG_2666.jpg

at Nosehill Park
    Nosehill photo IMG_2684.jpg

Superman!
    superman photo IMG_2688.jpg

Eating together
    eating together photo IMG_2726.jpg

napping next to me
    after meal photo IMG_2733.jpg

new shiba friend!
    New friend photo IMG_2759.jpg

not sure what they were looking at
    photo IMG_2760.jpg

photo IMG_2761.jpg

chewing yummy Akita book
    chewing akita book! photo IMG_2764.jpg

right after she got microchip'd
    photo IMG_2708.jpg
  • @Jun Cute pics of Zuna. :) By one of your photos it looks like you can still leave your towels hanging from your oven. I have to hang mine off of high cupboard doorknobs now because Meitou still doesn't believe me that towels aren't for playing, even after two months, lol. Anyway, Zuna looks like she'll be a lot of fun!
  • @whobitme towels are still ok for her but gloves we have to hide from her lol.
  • @Jun Hahaha, that's pretty funny that she goes for gloves. While Meitou has been out gardening with me several times he hasn't had a chance to get a free glove. But I wouldn't be surprised if he thought those were toys, too. I think I would rather have to hide gloves than towels. It seems like it would be easier for me. :)
  • @whobitme Is Meitou a digger? Yume loves to dig holes.
  • Kizuna is so pretty X3
  • @jeffnkazuko Not really. He's dabbled a little, and there is one flower pot in particular that he does his main digging attempts in. But so far for the most part he hasn't been bad. (knock on wood) :)
  • <3 all the photos of her!
  • Jun, I really like her. I'm really happy with this litter in general.
  • Here is a photo of her sister Aki

• Nice pic!
  • I fall more in love with brindles each time i see a new picture of them
  • because Brindle is Better! :)

what a cute pup!
  • Aww, cute!
  • so cute!!! Sweet akita book too.
  • Lol @crystal because theyre like the best of the akita world theyre the triple threat XD because they may have that tint of red they have white socks and they have that brindle stripes. The all in one package XD