11 yr old Kai needs a home

edited January 2016 in General
Someone sent me this link from Facebook, it's for an 11 yr old Kai named Joey. I can't take him as my Kai is a jerk, but maybe someone else? Ok I am horrible at trying to insert the direct link to the post but it's for the Kai named Joey posted on January 9th on Bill Heatley's Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/bill.heatley.5

Comments

• "HOLLY, MICHIGAN KIA dog needs help now

Meet Joey. He needs a new home NOW. His owner went in to a nursing home, back in May. The son has had Joey in a kennel since then. Joey's owner just passed away and apparently the son could care less about his Father's dog. He told the kennel owner that Joey is going to a shelter this week, if she cannot find him a home.

Joey was born on Christmas Day in 2004. Yes, that makes this KIA 11 years old. He is a very calm, sociable fella and gets along fine with everything. He comes fully vetted and just wants to spend the rest of his days not having to worry about his next day.

Additional photos are forthcoming.

Contact Bill Heatley 810-922-3248 or Brenda Seabrooke at 810-629-2859"

• Poor Kai... Who's in Michigan to go check him out?
  • He looks so sweet, I wish I was there to take him until he finds a place to settle :(
  • Poor Kai. I hope somebody can take him into their loving home
  • Can Tri-State (pam) take him?
  • Good news! I just messaged with Marsha- she said Joey has found a home and she has called the kennel to give info to the new owners so they know about the Kai groups.
  • So glad he found a home! I feel bad for the dog sad he lost his owner. Hope new home provides him with great final home. :)
  • This is great, quick turnaround!! Yay Joey! ♥