Kiba's awesome progress!

edited December 2014 in General
Kiba is really coming along in the last month. He has been a nonstop lovefest with anyone who comes to our apartment. All he does is jump into everyone's laps and he LOVES my dad. He did so awesome at todays shiba meetup and has really started to respond to me more. He is becoming quite the buddy! Sorry for the overload of pics. Hard to not share all of them. Taro on the other hand was being an a diva and pissy at the meetup so she needs to go back to some good training again. She's slipped a bit since getting Kiba. Focus was a bit more on his integration.

Comments

• Look at that Kai tail!! Good boy! :)

A Front Range harness too! We are liking ours - it's probably the first that fits Kouda without constricting him somewhere.
  • I love to see how well Kiba is doing. There may setbacks at some point, but look back at these in those times and remember how much he's progressed. Look at him with all those shiba and his happy tail. Good work, Jennifer! He's in a good place!
  • Nice to see Kiba doing well - he looks happy at the meetup! Good luck, it's great to see your progress with him.