IMG_2635

IMG_2644

IMG_2646

IMG_2647

IMG_2652

IMG_2657

IMG_2665

IMG_2666

(More Christmas pictures in Meitou's thread)

Comments

• Looks like Meitou refused to wear the Santa hat - great pictures!
  • @Kira_Inu Yeah, he was being difficult. :) I need to rig a chin strap or something to make it stay on easier. He moves his head a lot even when he isn't trying to dislodge Santa hats so I think it will need something to help keep it on.
  • lol Amy is such a sweetie, tolerating that hat so well. Every dog I've had would have been like "what is this nonsense?" and shaken that hat off. I love your pictures of both of them. So much personality.
  • @Ilium Thanks! Amy is a good girl. I really don't know when she developed the ability to sit still with things on her head. When she turned 12 I balanced a rubber octopus toy on her head and she put up with that, too. Hmmmn.....I bet it was because I taught to her balance treats on her nose, now that I think about it. Gosh, that'll be hard to do with Meitou, but now I gotta, right? ;)

On another note, I did snag a few pictures and video in front of the Christmas tree so I'll try to get that posted soon.
  • I thought this would be an appropriate place to share this happy Christmas story that was brought to the attention of one of the Shiba groups that I am in, Kai Ken in the news:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/12/26/missing-dog-owner-in-reading-receives-a-christmas-miracle/