Thank you!

edited December 2014 in General
Hello all,

I want to thank you for being such a great group! I know I only check in sporadically (and have a Thai), but you guys are always very welcoming and I am glad to hear from other owners of primitive breeds. Since TRDs are similar to the nihon ken, a lot of what you talk about can be applied to my situation (especially in regards to training and social behavior). Just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated!! :)

Comments

• It's been cool to get to learn more about TRDs, too. I didn't know much about them, though I've seen a few in Thailand (my only experience with them, and the ones I saw were very much feral dogs). Glad you're on the forum!
  • Thanks shibamistress! One feature in particular that I like about this forum is that owners are good about giving examples and detailed explanations about their breed/s. On other web sites and forums for less traditional dogs (in USA), there tend to blanket warnings that the breed is 'not for everyone' but fail to articulate why. This is a great resource for persons researching these breeds!! :)