Dogs & Science

edited November 2014 in General
Lately I've been doing a lot of reading about dogs, both into training and behavior. About a month ago I finished reading Dog Sense by John Bradshaw, which I found really informative and thought provoking, since it made me think about the dogs my family had as kids and how a better understanding of the way dogs think and feel and perceive the world might have made their lives different. (I really recommend the book, by the way, since it talks about more recent advances... although I'd guess many of the forum members here are pretty well-educated about dogs already; has anyone read it?)

Today while browsing Facebook, an interesting article popped up on my feed about brain scans taken from dogs and scientific interpretations, and I thought people here might find it interesting:
http://mic.com/articles/104474/brain-scans-reveal-what-dogs-really-think-of-us?utm_source=policymicTBLR&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=social

I imagine to anyone who's had a dog this probably doesn't really seem like news (it's hard not to think your dog loves you) but I thought the scientific proof of it was worth a share.