Parkour Dog (video)

edited August 2014 in General
And suddenly I wish I could do Parkour.

Comments

• I think my Shikoku male has been secretly watching this videos while I'm away at work...I have a 6ft high brick wall fence in my backyard and while he was in the backyard while I was going to take my 2 adults out to potty, I found him running loose around the front of the house!
  • @CrimsonO2 LOL. Maybe he's telling you he wants to be the first parkour Shikoku. I think the world needs that.
  • My Shiba was really good when I was doing parkour. He knew how to kong, precision (jump, then sit on a ledge), scale 5 foot walls. He was pretty boss.
  • @Zinja That sounds awesome! Too bad you don't have any video of it. That would be awesome to see an NK doing that kind of thing. I'm actually interested in parkour, but I'm afraid I would end up hurting myself, lol. And Meitou is too A.D.D. to be reliable.
  • edited August 2014
    I'll see what I can dig up. Hopefully I have a few backup of the videos. I can't even find my favorite photo of Sasuke and I doing a Kong off a gazebo. Girr. I started doing parkour because I got so bored jogging.. Plus I'm used to explosive energy instead of distance. It's more fun that way IMHO.
  • Omg thats friggin amazing! What an awsome relationship they have
  • I love how happy the dog looks.