Are We Helping to Criminalize Dog Breeding?

Comments

• edited November -1
    That was very interesting!!  And so true!
  • edited November -1
    There are people who look at me like I'm some sort of demon because Ronan isn't fixed. Hey, I'm careful and responsible. He doesn't roam, and I have a secure yard. I watch my dogs when they are outside, too. And, I'd never breed a dog of mine that wasn't at a age where I could get OFA certs, make sure they are healthy (I'd never want the heartache of passing something horrible along to offspring), and that they have excellent temperment. And even then, I don't really want to be a breeder per se. After he's a certain age, he'll be neutered anyway because the older he gets, the higher the risk of prostate cancer. So, if I ever DID breed Ronan, he'd only have a few short years to sire pups.
  • edited November -1
    Just tell them that Ronan has those implant testicles and they may leave you alone!  I actually have a friend that has those for her boxer.  It is very...interesting.Sealed
  • edited August 2007

Neuticals. I think that's what they're called, LOL!

Actually, I just try to ignore them. I really want to go off on them, especially the PETA types, but so far I've refrained. I think the worst I've ever said was, "Well, you bred, right? Suppose someone thought YOU shouldn't have children? The planet is overpopulated, you know. Lots of kids in orphanages. Did you adopt?" Seems to shut them up.

• edited November -1

LMAO I love those shock comments when people dont know how to respond.  Im good at those!  I dont drink and people have a hard time grasping that so I tell them Im a recovering alcoholic and then they shut up.  Stops questions!

People suck!Tongue out